Monday, January 26, 2009

Easy, Yummy Pancakes

Dry ingredients
1 c. flour
1 Tbsp. sugar
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp salt

Wet Ingredients
1 egg
1 Tbsp Oil (I use canola)
Milk to desired consistency

Mix dry ingredients together in large bowl. Add egg and oil. Add milk to desired consistency (the thinner the batter, the thinner the pancakes will be).

Set electric griddle at 350 or heat pan to low-medium or medium heat. Pour individual pancakes. When the batter bubbles in the middle, they are ready to flip over.

Butter pancakes as they come out of the pan and serve hot.

Note: I triple this recipe when I make it. It feeds my family of four and there are also a few pancakes left over, which I reheat for the kids breakfast.

**If you double or triple the recipe, you don't have to add more eggs. One is sufficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment